Thursday, December 18, 2008

LET IT SNOW!!!

The kids' got a snow day today. It snowed yesterday and through the night. We got a couple of inches (maybe) and they closed the schools here for the day. Silly, I know, but since it rarely snows here I think it was good the kids' had a chance to enjoy it. They played in the snow with their friends all morning. Now back to school tomorrow for half a day and then they're out for Christmas break. Wow, I can't believe it's that time of year already!




Last night...



What we woke up to this morning (and they thought last night was great!)


Cael's first snow angel



Building the boys snow fort


Snowball fight!


Getting ready to destroy the girls snow fort

1 comment:

ak3bpaxton said...

So fun! I wish we would get a day of snow here. It doesn't happen very often, but it has happened...the first year we were married it snowed here in the winter! Poor Braden talks about playing in the snow all the time. He tells me everyone at least once a day that he wants to go to G & G's house so he can play in the snow. He knows it snows there and not here. Poor guy! Glad your kids got to enjoy some of that white stuff!