Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN
What a busy day! It started out with a parade at the school, then out to lunch with dad (Cael and I). After school a couple of the neighbor gals and I threw a party for the kids in the neighborhood. They did some coloring, games, and cupcake decorating. Other than a couple of kids getting upset over the treasure hunt, it went well! After all that, I had a couple of hours to myself before getting everyone fed and ready for trick-or-treating. I was hoping to get one more year out of our family going together but McKenna wanted to go with her friend's family. It wasn't the same without her, but the boys were fun to watch! Now...what to do with all the left over candy???



2 comments:

ak3bpaxton said...

That doesn't even look like McKenna! All the kids look awesome in their costumes. Cael made a very cute cowboy! Glad you all had a nice Halloween...sad that McKenna is old enough to trick-or-treat with friends!

ak3bpaxton said...

Alan wanted me to be sure to tell you that he LOVED the pics of your kids in their costumes. He said they all look great and really liked McKenna's costume. He said you guys did a good job with hers!