I'd really like to take Cael to get his picture taken professionally, since it's been a while, but these pictures below are examples of why I haven't done it yet. What do you think...should I chance it?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the BIG things...
2 comments:
Hee Hee! I know it's probably frustrating for you, but those pics made me giggle...that's so funny! Do you think he would cooperate for someone else at a professional place? I still haven't taken my kids either because of Brikelle...I'm nervous to take her. That bottom pic of Cael looks a lot like Braden!
I really don't think he would cooperate for someone else. He might not make his funny faces but I don't think he would smile either. It's even worse trying to take pictures of him with McKenna and Connor!
Post a Comment