We went fishing again on Wednesday. This time with better luck. Shawn caught 4 fish, which was the limit. So yes, he got to eat fish for dinner that night! Connor ate some too. McKenna and I tried a bite. It wasn't so bad but there's just something about eating seafood that makes me cringe!
Friday, July 25, 2008
ANOTHER DAY OF FISHING
We went fishing again on Wednesday. This time with better luck. Shawn caught 4 fish, which was the limit. So yes, he got to eat fish for dinner that night! Connor ate some too. McKenna and I tried a bite. It wasn't so bad but there's just something about eating seafood that makes me cringe!

It fascinated Connor to watch his dad gut the fish!

We went fishing again on Wednesday. This time with better luck. Shawn caught 4 fish, which was the limit. So yes, he got to eat fish for dinner that night! Connor ate some too. McKenna and I tried a bite. It wasn't so bad but there's just something about eating seafood that makes me cringe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I like your new background. I didn't know Shawn liked to eat fish...did Connor like it? I'm with you on the whole seafood thing...ick!
Post a Comment